Date: Mon 30th Nov 2020 Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
All AUCSO members are invited to participate in this members only free webinar to hear from colleagues and join in the discussion about the effects of managing operations during this long pandemic.
The webinar will be chaired by Christine Clark*, our valued colleague who has been delivering AUCSO mental health and ASIST training for the last three years. Whilst we cannot meet in person in a conference room, Christine will use the webinar (45-60 minutes) to look at emerging trends due to Covid and offer advice to members on managing their own general and mental health as well as the managing the wellbeing of their staff. Chris will focus on:
Managing Mental Health & Emotional Wellbeing #covid19
- Reflections of your unique pandemic journey to date.
- Building capacity (our psychological Nightingale)
- Pandemic burnout …… simple antidote.
- W.H.O guidance for global responders
Chris will be joined by Richard Yates, the AUCSO lead on mental health, who will give a short overview regarding the types of risk, impacts and support at his own university. We will also look at best practice and look at further training options for staff and the communities we support.
All members are invited to join this webinar – please use the form below to book your place (this event free so please ignore the Purchase Order field or enter 0).
* Christine Clark
Merseyside Workplace Training firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exemplary Trainer 2015, Mental Health First Aid England www.mhfaengland.org
- Daily mental wellbeing updates & information @MHatWORK
- Suicide First Aid accredited trainer www.suicidefirstaid.uk
- Livingworks Education Master Trainer, safeTALK suicide alertness for everyone, ASIST Applied Suicide intervention Skills Training www.livingworks.net