Date: Thu 5th Nov 2020 - Fri 6th Nov 2020 Time: All Day
BCI World has established its presence as one of the largest business continuity & resilience events in the world. It attracts a diverse international audience and going virtual creates an opportunity to bring together an even wider, global audience.
BCI World Virtual will give delegates access to over 70 hours of ideas and experiences. The live sessions will take place over a 16-hour period each day, meaning you can attend live sessions wherever you are in the world – making it truly global and accessible to all! Sessions will be recorded, so those you miss live can be viewed later in your own time – You will have 90 days to access all sessions!
BCI World Virtual 2020 will be held on a purpose-built secure web-platform and will feature:
- Global Expert Speakers delivering insightful, interactive content– including plenary sessions, workshops, panel sessions and Q&A.
- A full, comprehensive programme with multiple streams filled with subjects and speakers selected to inform, engage, and challenge. Streams include:
- Back to beginnings
- Cyber & IT resilience
- Working with Risk Management
- Supply Chain Resilience
- Exercising and Crisis Management
- Public Sector
- Finance Sector and Operational Resilience
- Pandemic – What has changed?
- A virtual Exhibition hall with a wide-range of exhibitors – allowing you to interact directly with vendors via video & text chat, view product demonstration videos, and download product information.
- Networking areas and group/individual chats where delegates can make contact and get together ‘virtually’, as well as with speakers.