Date: Thu 17th May 2018 Time: All Day
(Non AUCSO event) – This Public Policy Exchange symposium will provide police officials, security professionals, local authorities and other key stakeholders with an invaluable opportunity to discuss the latest advancements and challenges in the fight against terrorism across Europe. Delegates will also explore how digital tools and the engagement of local communities can be effectively employed in counteracting violent ideologies.
- Analyse the EU framework for fighting terrorism
- Consider options for enhancing information sharing on terrorism
- Look into measures to decrease the exposure to terrorist attacks
- Debate about successful strategies to counter online terrorist propaganda
- Explore solutions to counter factors conducive to radicalisation and recruitment
- Building an effective counter-narrative to violent ideologies
- Assess the benefits of community engagement
To view the brochure, including the full event programme, click here.
Cost for university delegates is €345 / £295 p.person