Date: Mon 25th Jun 2018 - Wed 27th Jun 2018 Time: All Day
This course will be held in Edinburgh and is open to all AUCSO members with a discount of 25% (mention AUCSO when booking). It is the UK Ofqual-regulated Level 5 Management Award in Corporate Risk and Crisis Management. This course has been designed for experienced security, risk , resilience and crisis managers who are being tasked with the planning and management of increasingly complex scenarios. Course material includes:
- The Changing Nature of 21st Century Risk Management
- Crises: Complexity and Chaos
- The Three-Stage Risk Management Cycle
- Corporate Risk Management and Crisis Decision-Making
- Planning, Training and Exercising
- Command, Control & Coordination in a Crisis Environment
- Planning the Time-Line
- Ten Lessons from Global Crises
- Self-Auditing: How Ready Are You?
- The Resilient Organisation: From Concept to Delivery
- Why Crisis Management Fails: Creating High Reliability Organisations
The programme offers a mixture of theoretical knowledge with practical exercises, designed to give all participants skills and capabilities that are immediately transferable to their own work-place environment.
It is the only Level 5 risk and crisis management programme regulated by Ofqual (Office of Qualifications) and is listed on their Register of Qualifications.
It is formally recognised by the Institute of Risk Management for the purpose of professional accreditation, and has been awarded 20 academic credits by the University of Portsmouth for their BSc (Hons) degree in Security and Risk Management.
Click to see the brochure Risk Management Course_June2018
To book a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org