Date: Thu 31st May 2018 - Fri 1st Jun 2018 Time: All Day
Following the last successful course held at the University of Salford in October 2017, AUCSO are again delighted to offer this course to members. This 2 day course will be held at Aston University on 31 May & 1 June 2018. Cost to AUCSO members will be £300 including 2 nights B&B in the hotel plus dinner. (Non AUCSO members may apply but spaces are subject to availability on the course and the course fee will be £500.)
The objectives of the course include:
- The nature and impact of emergencies, with particular reference to the HE and FE sector
- The business continuity lifecycle
- Approaches to risk management and planning
- Roles and responsibilities (internal and external)
- Communication during an emergency
- Recovery and business continuity issues
- Lessons learnt from relevant case studies
- Strategies for enhancing resilience
Delegates will also participate in a short table top exercise highlighting strategic and operational issues.
The course programme and further details can be found in the Emergencies and Resilience folder in the Members Area/Resources. To book a place please complete the form below. Bookings will close on 16 May 18.