Date: Thu 15th Mar 2018 - Fri 16th Mar 2018 Time: All Day
Following the last successful course held at the University of Salford in October 2017, AUCSO are again delighted to offer this course to members. This 2 day course will be held in the south of England at a venue to be confirmed, on 15 and 16 March 2018.
The objectives of the course include:
- The nature and impact of emergencies, with particular reference to the HE and FE sector
- The business continuity lifecycle
- Approaches to risk management and planning
- Roles and responsibilities (internal and external)
- Communication during an emergency
- Recovery and business continuity issues
- Lessons learnt from relevant case studies
- Strategies for enhancing resilience
Delegates will also participate in a short table top exercise highlighting strategic and operational issues.
Further details will be published to all members when venue is confirmed.