Date: Thu 31st May 2018 - Fri 1st Jun 2018 Time: All Day
Following the last successful course held at the University of Salford in October 2017, AUCSO are again delighted to offer this course to members. This 2 day course will be held at Aston University on 31 May & 1 June 2018. Cost to AUCSO members will be £300 including 2 nights B&B in the hotel plus dinner. (Non AUCSO members may apply but spaces are subject to availability on the course and the course fee will be £500.)
The objectives of the course include:
- The nature and impact of emergencies, with particular reference to the HE and FE sector
- The business continuity lifecycle
- Approaches to risk management and planning
- Roles and responsibilities (internal and external)
- Communication during an emergency
- Recovery and business continuity issues
- Lessons learnt from relevant case studies
- Strategies for enhancing resilience
Delegates will also participate in a short table top exercise highlighting strategic and operational issues.
Bookings for the course is now open (scroll down). The course programme and further details can be found in the Emergencies and Resilience folder in the Members Area/Resources.