Date: Wed 21st Jun 2017 Time: All Day
At the ProtectEd Conference, leading experts will explain how to make the student experience safer and how this can boost your university’s reputation and funding. Discover how to protect vulnerable groups such as international students, how to adopt a more holistic approach which takes into account student mental wellbeing and how universities can guarantee a universally high standard of security across the higher education sector.
Why should you attend?
· Understand the current state of security in the higher education sector and why some universities are failing in their duty of care.
· See how a wider approach to student safety, which takes into account the whole student experience, could be the answer.
· How universities can incorporate student mental health into their safety and security strategies.
· Understand the business case for increasing student safety and how a positive reputation can boost recruitment and retention.
· Identify opportunities to collaborate with outside agencies including the police, the NHS and local authorities.
· How the Protect-ED gold standard for security can ensure every student has the safest possible university experience.