The term ‘AUCSO’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Bookings made via the invoice payment method will be confirmed at the time of booking. Once your booking has been received, we will contact you regarding payment via email which will include instructions on where to make the payment.
Worldpay payments are made via an external link to the Worldpay website. You will be directed to Worldpay when completing a booking for a paid event, and your booking will be confirmed one your Worldpay payment has been received.
Worldpay accepts cards from:
- American Express
To request a refund please get in touch using the information below or on our Contact page.
If your refund is approved, you will typically receive your funds within a week, however, Worldpay can take up to 10 working days to process the refund. If you have not received your refund within this time, please get in touch.
For all other queries, please get in touch using the details below: